Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Long Overdue

With the coming and going of finals season much of my days are spent in the comforts of the 3rd floor study lounge at Palladium. Although there are the occasional Insomnia cookie and Dunkin Donut Coffee breaks, Starbucks Americanos with triple shots of mocha (thanks for the AMAZING concoction Lana!), or a trip to the holiday market to get apple cider donut and hot cider my life otherwise sucked and I forgot to take picture of all of this : ( I have a bad habit of eating and then remembering I should have taken the picture..it's my "fatassness" that prevents me from thinking before I dive right into the plate. But I do vow to change this over Christmas. I want to make chocolate truffles (I need to find a good recipe) and make a gingerbread house...but i want to take some building and try to replicate it (this will be highly unsuccessful but i'll give it a go) and I will take pictures!

I wanted to make a few additions to my list of places to go (thanks to seriouseats)

Kin Shop (thai rest now under the management of TopChef winner Harold)
Torrisi
Vandaag (Scandinavian food--should give it a try)
or anything on the list: http://newyork.seriouseats.com/2010/12/the-best-restaurants-we-reviewed-in-2010-slideshow.html#show-129784

No comments:

Post a Comment