Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cupcake Cuties






Cupcakes, macaroons, bread pudding, cookies....kill me now and I would be happy. Welcome to Dessert Club Chikalicious! The land of happiness, sweets, and thousands of calories (yum).

This one has been on my list for a while because they are one of the few places selling macaroons near Palladium. Deena and I went on a glorious Sunday afternoon and got macaroons and cookies. I got the strawberry macaroon and she got the salted caramel; we also shared "the situation". The cookie was one of the most banging cookies I have ever eaten (but still not the Pennsbury kind). Quite frankly, it puts Momfuku's compost cookie to shame. The macaroons were good, the flavors were there but the texture was off. I would go back for the cookie but not macaroons. God I miss Almondine : (

deena marveling at their bread pudding concoctions

No comments:

Post a Comment