Friday, November 12, 2010

Laying the Groundwork

I officially only have 188 days left before I must renounce my title as a New Yorker. Although it's been short, it has been more than just sweet!...nights filled with walks over to Bleecker for Magnolia's with Deena and Alyssa, 12am Insomnia deliveries with Jimmy, and post-exam treats at Butter Lane with Lana.

Yesterday, I realized that almost 99.9% of the searches on my maps app on my iPhone have been places to eat. Eating in NYC has been my navigator, a tool that has allowed me to discover the great culinary jewels and architectural treasures in the city.

I have a list of places I want to eat at or visit that continues to grow. Each time I cross something off my list I probably add 5 more. So I don't know how successful I will be at the end of the 188 days.

Lets see if I can do this (w/o gaining 25 lbs).....

No comments:

Post a Comment