Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What come before part b? PART-a-Y

I thought this invitation from Lana for her Bday festivites was utterly hilarious. I had to post this!


Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Several glorious events occurred on November 7th--The Russian Revolution, Women in the U.S. state of Colorado were granted the right to vote, Elizabeth of Scotland and England was crowned Queen of Bohemia, as well as many other lesser known historical events.

However, the most glorious thing happened on the early morning of November 7, 1988 at 10:11 a.m. in the frigid winter of the old USSR. I, Lana was welcomed into this wonderful world!!!!!!

So I figure what better way to celebrate my 22nd than my gracing you all with the angelic sound of my voice beautifully belting out some Cher and Lady GaGa. (I have attached a picture of myself performing at Madison Square Garden in case you're curious) 

Location: MARU- NYC Karaoke Restaurant and Lounge (in K-town)
               11 W 32nd St. 3rd Floor
               (Between 5th and Broadway)
               New York, NY 10001
               http://www.maru-nyc.com/

When: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2010 (THIS Saturday)

Time: 9:00 pm-11:00 p.m. 
         Please don't be tardy for the party. 

Afterwards we can frolic through NYC (unless you all keep yelling encore for me to perform more )


P.S.  I have vodka in my freezer if you are the shy-type.

No comments:

Post a Comment